Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Aulus Posted:

Sorry to correct you, however, if you answer yes, she will follow you to the door of your house and kill you there. The reason is because the word ‘pretty’ in japanese has a similar spelling to a word which means ‘to cut’, ao, the only way to escape would be to say so-so. There are other ways that you give her a specific item and shes confused or something for a second, and you can escape in that time. I cant remember the item, however.

Yes, I looked it up and found that out.

Here we go, I did a quick Wiki on it:

One way to escape is to present the Kuchisake-onna with amber, hard candy. Another is to say “pomade” three times (in some versions, six times). This will make her either falter and turn or run away. If the victim has pomade, they can write with it behind her back to keep her from following. The reason is rumored to be that this reminds her of either the dentist’s or (plastic) surgery smells, or that her boyfriend used it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!