Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

OK, I’m posting this here because, to be honest, I need to tell someone where I’m going in case I don’t come back.

I’ve decided I’m going to get the demon out of the monkey in a suit. It’s a waning moon now, which is perfect. It’s a Sunday, which is good.

I spent all night digging a deep hole in the woods and filling it with Eucalyptus, Hyssop, Yarrow, Marjoram, Asafoetida, Bay Leaf & White Sage. I covered it with branches and leaves, so the monkey hopefully won’t see it. I came home to take a shower, but I’m headed back out there.

I also got someone to snatch some Holy Water from a church, although I don’t know if it’ll do anything. I set up a webcam a little way away, but I don’t know if it’ll get anything.

If I don’t come back, I’m in the woods off highway 5. Send help. If anyone wants to come help me call this demon out, text me.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!