Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

zenon

Avatar: 44571 2012-05-16 20:18:28 -0400

[I Got Nothin]

Level 42 Troll

“Banned Camper”

LemGambino Posted:

I like your idea of bosses taking place in a separate area from a forum, like in No More Heroes (at the end of a level is a save point before you reach the boss). I was just thinking a boss taking place after/during a dungeon forum would be more challenging and rewarding. But since so many people see to be against it… =P

EDIT: Your faction idea is very WoW-ish, I like it. The multiplayer scene could use a kick in the pants (if you get my drift). Log in to see images!

I see what you mean about the “kick in the bum” for the multiplayer.

but I’ve noticed this about most MORPGs:

They end up being a monotonous grind-fest. That’s what killed my interest in diablo 2; Attack, kill, level up, grind, get hard to ****ing find treasure for the next 300 or so hours.

PvP’s rarely of interest until the utterly ridiculous (Hell) levels, where everybody decent has got runewords that could down some-odd whatever in like seven hits, they’ve got armor to the point where they can run mephisto solo, and yet you’re stuck getting OHK’d by ****ing Quill Rats.

and for forumwarz, It’s Hit, fap, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, heal, ophelia, hit and so on and so forth. I just feel that boss fights (and duels) could spice things up for gameplay, so those who are less interested in grind-fests (Like me, as much as I want a DML) can feel some amount of less monotony.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!