Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

Veer Posted:

Find the Jan Švankmajer version of Alice and get it onto the internet D:<

the what what now

its a computer game?

cus if so then I can just pirate that.

la noche triste Posted:

Movie: Intacto

Looks pretty good, I’ll rent it next time I’m there.

Lara Croft Posted:

I cannot stress how important it is to play Bioshock. This game is one of the best examples I’ve seen of a video game as an art form.

Anyway – if they have it, the film May is a great horror film – Lucky McGee has easily become my favorite horror director. However, the best horror films are coming out of Asia right now (particularly, Japan and Korea), so if they have it, check out Oldboy, or anything directed by Takashi Miike (Ichi the Killer, Audition).

Okay, so I’ll definitely be getting bioshock then.

As far as horror films, most are pretty hit and miss. The last horrorish movie I liked was 28 weeks later (which i’m absolutely ****ing OBSESSED with now, btw) but i’ll make sure to get those as well. I mean, hey, it’s not as if I’m losing any money on it. And if I watch it with friends and it sucks we can make fabulous person comments throughout it. Log in to see images! nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS edited this message on 06/25/2008 5:23PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!