Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

The Grinning-
Man

[Good Omens]

Level 37 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Honestly I’m not an accurate person to be using. Yes I have 10 medals and am I member of Episode 2 Beta but I joined this week and all my previous medals were earned as a solo player in a solo klan just like your tarman.

There are tons of reasons why people are noncompetitive in domination: not in a competitive klan, target of a competitive klan, in a competitive klan but unable to raid as often as other players, focused on non-domination aspects of the game.

Changing the bracketing system wouldn’t fix the underlying issues that plague domination but they might alleviate some of the symptoms. However you are right there are going to be less competitive members of competitive klans that are going to dominate the lower medal brackets. Further there are going to be players like Scully, Pickled, Myself and even you that have access to a large number of very competitive alts that are going to be perpetually pushed into less competitive brackets.

Further as the majority of episode 2 beta and brainfreeze are getting cleared out of the scrub brackets there are going to be a large number of players from enjoy and 70 character storytellers that get medals in the next couple of weeks. Some will get 4 medals and get placed in the top bracket and they will be screwed for the next month or so.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!