Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Grunduggerer

Level 23 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

Crawling Chaos Posted:

god i hate this time of year i’m stuck in my house with my stupid ****ing family and they have this goddamn tree and tehy took me to the mall toget presents right so im here with my ****ing sister who’s like GOD LETS GO TO CLAIERS and I’m like **** that noise lets go to hot topic and my parents are like stuop ****ing wearing black I CANT STARND IT ANYMORE.

... god.

grrrrr.

so anyway I didn’t get anything of what i wanted for christmas anyway. first i had to go to church forEVER (But haha, I drew demon summoning diagrams in the bible. lol.) and i didn’t get any new falloutboy CDs and didn’t get the new evenesence album or anything. god. i just got some frakin orange. thing. and a hat. ugly mother****ing pink hat.

At least your stupid mom didn’t make you work at Starbucks on Christmas day because of all the “oh you get paid triple and we need money for food an rent” bull****.

YOU ALWAYS SEEM TO HAVE A DOZEN TWINKIES IN YOUR FAT MOUTH MOM SO I THINK WE HAVE ENOUGH FOOD!!! AND WE MUST BE GETTING FREE RENT NOW CAUSE YOU KEEP SUCKING OFF THE LANDLORD!!! I DON’T WANT TO WALK IN ON THAT AGAIN!!

My life is so messed up. I’m burning down the apartment tonight.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!