Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Crawling Cha-
os

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

n00b65 Posted:

I realize the game’s called forumwarz, but since you’ve already included a text adventure, there’s precedent for one-offs. So how about we get to flame a blog, do a DOS attack on Sentrillion, and crash an online store?

I would LOVE to be able to flame something like Livejournal. this could tie into the idea of a fandom forum, since LJ is RIFE with large ridiculous fandom populations – particularly for things involving 25 year old virgin lesbians who write gay pr0n about 14 year old boys who look like ten year old girls. And then whine about how their mothers won’t give them money to go to their next anime con.

... in other words yes plz.

(And yes, this was slightly trollish. sorry. I actually am on the ehl-jays, so meh.)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!