Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Kelp Plankton

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 13 Troll

Oooh look at me Im seasonal

Cubear Posted:

i actually went and converted a bunch of images to what a red/green colourblind person and looked at them, mario always turned yellow but luigi sometimes turned grey. what a weird and cool thing to have.

The thing is, to us, that’s possibly just what they look like. To you it’s weird, but, anyone who’s colorblind has never -not- been colorblind, so they don’t know the difference.

I’ve never confused Mario and Luigi though- I’m only mildly colorblind, really. Some specific shades of certain colors look the same, but, it’s not like I see them as gray. Colorblind doesn’t necessarily mean “blind to color” so much as “sees colors incorrectly”.

I’d never mistake a red traffic light for a green one, for instance. But a dull pink might look grey to me. And a darker green could look sort of reddish. It’s really a tossup unless I’ve got something to point at.

Maels Posted:

...and you are mean.

Kelp Plankton edited this message on 12/11/2007 5:58PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!