Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

The only roguelike I’ve ever played to any extent was the doom one. So my first question is thus; how user friendly is it going to be? I know that personally I wouldn’t want to learn what each bumon on the keyboard does if I’m only going to be playing the game 5 minutes a day.

Secondly, mixing disturbing horror and comedy seems a bold choice. How drastic will the change in tone be? Will they mix together consistently, or will the game seem like two different games mashed together?

I realize that these may be difficult questions seeing as you’ve barely started development, but those are the two things that immediately popped into my head.

I know from experience how hard creating a colossal project and sticking with it is, especially when you’ve no experience with the language, so finally, good luck!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!