Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I don’t think INCIT-Bot needs to be a troll. This game has enough trolls in it already. Or at least it doesn’t have to be a full-time troll.

Also, you forgot #5: “Actually there weren’t any winners…”

Here are a couple of attempts. I’m sure these can be improved on, but I wanted to suggest something not purely trollish…

EMO-BOT 5000:

(1) Oh, goodie, it’s time to do this whole pointless exercise again. You’ve got three minutes. Don’t mind me; I’ll be over here in my corner Log in to see images!

(2) Time’s up. We’re all three minutes closer to death, and for what? Look at these entries and see if you can find a reason not to Log in to see images! yourselves.

(3) Here are the results. Woo-****ing-hoo. Most of you lost. Congratulations to the one(s) who didn’t. God, I wonder what it feels like not to lose? Log in to see images!

(4) This pointless exercise is made even more pointless by the fact that we don’t have five submissions. I’m not going to bother moving to the next stage. It’s just too depressing. I’m going to keep Log in to see images! until we get some more.

(5) Actually there weren’t any winners, just like in life. Big ****ing surprise. Log in to see images! Let’s just move on to the next round. Maybe it’ll be better. But I’m not holding my breath.

WHORE-BOT 5000

(1) Hi there! I hope you’re ready to have some fun Log in to see images! Here’s what we’ll do; you’ve got 3 minutes to submit to me. Don’t be afraid to REALLY get into it.

(2) Ready or not, here I come!!Log in to see images! attention.

(3)Oh, God, yes. That’s so good… ohhh… OH YES! YES! YES! Log in to see images!

(4) Tsk, tsk! This party’s no fun without lots of pretty boys and girls submitting to me. I need at least five of you, and then we’ll play!Log in to see images!

(5) Ooooh, you are a naughty bunch! We’ve had fun but there’s no King Kong to ring my gong, if you know what I mean Log in to see images! Let’s try again…

enire edited this message on 06/17/2008 5:33PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!