Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Solitus

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Evil Trout Posted:

We’re probably going to offer an extra visit for Brownie Points, but not before we allow regular players to redeem flezz for Brownie Points somehow.

The idea is we don’t want to give people who pay an unfair advantage. It would be impossible for a Klan of non-donators to compete with one that did donate otherwise.

If they can redeem a lot of Flezz for a Brownie Point, then someone who can’t afford to pay with real money can grind it out.

You are BEYOND AWESOME for this. I played Rule the Seas for a while and from what I hear, it turned out like all the other games of this type. Some ****ers drops $500 bucks into the game and become an elite ruling clbum. Some pretend they’re mods and get their bumes kissed by the REAL mods. Others ruin the economy through collusion. Others take over whole game zones and run extortion rackets.

I didn’t mind paying 3 bucks a month for a little boost in my training and cash flow, but in order to compete in RTS, you either had to shell out a metric ****ton of money or get a handout from someone because many of the best items couldn’t be bought with in-game money.

When I get working again, I’m going to slide a little money your way for taking such things into consideration and not breaking your game for the extra cash flow, Trout. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!