Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

Something_Witty Posted:

Just thought of something else, dunno if it’d be too painful and complex to implement or what, but possibly location damage could be included? Like maybe have certain traps cripple your char for a while or tear off an arm (this being a game with supernatural elements, there’ll no doubt be magical cures or even magically enhanced prosthetic limbs), and have a small chance certain attacks might damage your eyes, hands and other important bits.

Speaking of traps, ones that spawn a bunch of monsters around the player are a clbumic IMO. Or since this is a horror game, make it so some traps or enemies can induce a ‘fear’, ‘panic’ or ‘insanity’ effect, or something like.

Hope those help, anyway Log in to see images!

I was thinking about specific damage. I don’t want to take it too far (wayyyy too difficult for player) but I think i can do that to a certain extent. Maybe to the point where an expert archer can target specific body parts and such. I’m a little wary of broken/torn off limbs, since if the player didn’t have a magical cure on him he would be p. ****ed i expect.

On the other hand, it would be ****ing awesome to recover your arm from a hungry beast and wield it as a weapon.

I think I may need to make plans for a new attribute: balls

edit – also yes, portable holes rocks

BirdofPrey edited this message on 06/16/2008 6:50PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!