Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

xTROLLx

[Island of Avalon]

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

my_mother Posted:

I’m sorry but this is just not enough. You went to all the trouble with Janie to get the NightStalker to get her hair and blood, and with me you just up and ask for it?! What kind of girl do you think I am?!

...ok…..um…i have a confession….......nightstalker and i had a deal…..he got me her blood, and hair and i got to play with her for a few weeks….then….....um…....then…...he got to…..um…....well…..he is a killer…..I said “I” wouldnt hurt Janie and i didnt lie….i never said i wouldnt get someone elso to…..........so i couldnt get Nightstalker to get your blood and hair…...And i am just not sneaky eneough to get it myself…....you are mad at me so you have been on guard And i couldnt get close….....and you lock your house REALLY well….............well i guess I blew things again so i will just go away for a while…...maybe forever…...........good bye cruel world…..*opens a bottle and downs the contents with one gulp then collapses*

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!