Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

Lara Croft Posted:

I can’t speak for SG, but I’ve heard some people complain about the newest Devil Summoner because it’s so light-hearted.

If you want to read some complaints by somebody who REALLY knows what he’s talking about visit this link. Read “Topdrunkee thy ILLnifique”’s posts.

Hmmmm, maybe I’m just odd, but I quite liked Devil Summoner. Sure it was a bit too easy and the detective aspect got a bit tiresome, but the combat was pretty fun in its own way. Plus I thought the subtle plot link to the first two SMT games at the end was pretty cool.

Took a brief look at that thread, those guys seem to know their stuff, but end up coming off as pretty elitist IMO. Sure they can complain that DDS 1 & 2 dropped the contact system, but I personally enjoyed the focus on a more concentrated narrative. Haven’t played Mana Khemia or P3 so I can’t comment on those, but saying Nocturne was dumbed down gameplay-wise? As one who beat SMT 1 & 2 I disagree, except for the fusion mechanics. The Press Turn system was a great addition which could become quite dep if used correctly IMO.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!