Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Goth_Jesus

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Westside Wizard Posted:

I do not see you scoring big on raids, which means you either fail at pressing that bumon. (BAD JOB).

Or I don’t want to spend 10 hours of my day raiding. Did you ever think about that?

Westside Wizard Posted:

AntiFreeze: Was limited by time since you can earn money and therefore had no real numerical limit.

Vanilla: Numerically limited by the number of visits available which is max 12*participants-11. Though to be honest I think most raids have about 15% falloff where we pwnd a 13th forum by mistake or lost forums down to 9-10 and had to use visits that gave no scoop reward.

Even given a huge stockpile of flezz, you will go broke sooner or later while gambling. It’s simple understanding of random numbers. You can earn hundreds of scoops first, but at the cost of flezz.

You use a huge stockpile of klan members in order to earn hundreds of scoops, at the cost of visits.

If you want to prove me wrong with regards to being able to earn money by gambling, then here’s a simple challenge: make it to the first page of the most flezz chart by the time the leaderboard next updates.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!