Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

You do not know anyone’s name yet. And try not to include anyone’s reactions to anything you do, besides your own. If it’s like your dog then I’m cool with it. Also, I hate flashbacks. With a pbumion. I will probably not read them.

Arman, Ann, Appiah, Jacques, Gil, and Clair

Quixote grins, pulls the cigarette out of his mouth, and says, “Six. It’s Quixote. Relax, the lot of you. Especially French, Cells, and iPod. And you over there, Alt! Feel free to join us!”

He looks up, and the shadows are pulled away, revealing…

a rather ordinary face, beaming. His eyes are a warm brown, and smile small and knowing.

“Now, names, names, please. Though Cells, I’m going to call you Cells, because from what I hear I can go to Hell. Wouldn’t that be a shame?”

He grins at Jacques. A cinder drops.

“Now, when Alt stops freaking out, Scribbles stops drawing, and Tremors stops… I don’t know what Tremors over there is doing.”

He looks at Graham with curiosity, before turning back to the six standing near him.

“Okay, I’ll need to know all your names at some point, but right now, I’ll want you to calm down. Could you all tell me who are you, and please, be quick. There’s going to be eleven of you here, I hope, and you all want a turn.”

Miles, Quentin, Rexus, and Graham

The man begins speaking to the small crowd around him. You can’t hear, but you can see that he reveals his face. From where you’re at, it doesn’t look unpleasant in the least.

Graham

He looks at you directly while he’s speaking, before turning back to the crowd.

Note: Try to avoid reading other people’s segments. If you do, be sure to not godmod by using knowledge from that post in your RPing.

Veer edited this message on 06/15/2008 1:00AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!