Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

xTROLLx Posted:

find the most poplular person who is picking on you. then poison a bottle of soda with cobra venom. go up to the bully and grovel claiming they are so much better than you and give them the soda claiming they win etc. after they drink the soda start to kick thier bum. the venom will flow quickly through thier bodies paralyzing them making it easier to beat them down. the venoem should kill them right about the time you are worn out. making it appear you have beaten them to death. now this is the important part. growl and glare at the other bullies ask them if thay are ready for thiers. then turn an smile at everyone else. walk away like nothing happened.

oh there may be a slight possibility you will end up in a psycho ward, but at least no more bullies.

Trust me when I say, there are bigger bullies in the psycho ward.

This is not good advice. A weakling sissy like him wouldn’t last one night in the psycho ward, he would be repeatedly sodomised and then killed for pleasure.

It’s what I would do.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!