Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Janie Posted:

You neglected my suggestion. If fire seems too permanent, I once heardof someone letting a few poisonous spiders go in the main hallway. Fun times, fun times. Who cares if everyone hates you, as long as they are unsure enough of your sanity to stay 20 feet away at all times?

Ah yes, the old act so ****ing crazy that people are afraid of you gag.

This makes sense for a 75 lbs. wimp such as yourself.

Come to school with a bag full of items only a crazy person would have in their posession. (I am sure Janie can provide you a wonderful list of items that would be perfect for this).

Sure you will be expelled for a while…but you will have developed the persona of a crazy mother, and people will likely leave you alone.

Of course you will never have friends…or a girlfriend, but we make do with the hand we are dealt in life.

Monkey in a suit with a gun edited this message on 06/14/2008 11:51PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!