Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Rastanarchar-
ismarx

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

“Why the hell is this **** happening to me” Jacques is thinking… He is feeling terrible and having an awful feeling of a deja vu… an image of a distant forgotten memory is suddenly flashing through his head…
The flickering streetlights are irritating him and the distant sound of the wheels of a car rolling over the wet tarmac sounds like a tsunami eternally coming closer and closer but never getting there and is seriously agitating him. Jacques feels he absolutely has to leave this place, but he still has the most pressing urge to talk to the old man… Jacques stands up, opens his mouth ands says: “Screw you guys! I’m going home!”, and walks out of the parc. but as he walks out the streetlights in front of his eyes are turning red, the fountain is spitting black blood, the mermaid is screaming without a sound, the trees are dying, the grbum is burning, the air is becoming mucky and he’s getting the feeling he’s being swallowed by the scarlet gleaming darkness. he winks his eyes but still the horror won’t go away and as he realizes he has no choice but to return to stop this his cellphone starts to vibrate and makes the sound of an orchestra of a thousand tormented souls! Jacques falls on his knees and his phone seems to vibrate harder and harder!
He stands up runs back into the parc and throws the cellphone towards the old man, who dodges and the phone falls into the bushes and Jacques hears a loud bark. Jacques shouts at the old man “What the hell do you want from me!”. Everything around Jacques goes back to normal and Jacques notices his neighbors dog next to him holding his cellphone in his mouth. The dog drops the cellphone and Jacques picks it up. He missed a call from his sister.

If anyone is interested in me putting the full flashback they can tub me or ask here, if not I’m gonna wait for another occasion to post it. (I’ve already typed it anyway.) It requires quite some space so I’ll only edit it into this post it if Veer doesn’t mind.
EDIT: I just changed Ann’s dog into his neighbors dog
Rastanarcharismarx edited this message on 06/15/2008 1:23PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!