Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

EvilMirrorSh-
unske

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 23 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

Evil Karp Posted:

Dear students,

In your last essays I have noticed you made a lot of the same mistakes. I am very disappointed in you all, we have discussed this all in clbum last wednesday. A DIRECT quote from some of the essays I have gotten from you all; ’’Oh, what a rat race!’’. From now on I won’t correct any of these mistakes, you should find them yourself and not waste my time with your ignorance. Toby has handed in a PERFECT essay, take an example out of him; ’’Мальчик сви, никак не ожидала я = You are ordered to gather together and go on…’’. Do you see the difference between this and Sanders?; Шики-шики швайне = Flow of cars, I arrived peacefully’’?! The due date for the next essay next week friday,

Kind Regards,

Mr. Karp

I have an essay for you…

Once upon a time there were some good guys…

Then, I came along to **** them up

And since I am physically identical to one of these do-gooders

It was quite easy.

Now, professor…

LET ME SEE INSIDE YOUR HEAD…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!