Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Evil Karp

Level 2 Re-Re

MONGOLoidWARRIOR Posted:

All those people went away?

That’s sad.

I bet Evil Salmon is really really sad now too, because I think he wanted to kiss Fenk.

My dad said that boys shouldn’t kiss other boys because it’s gross, but a lot of people here say that it’s OK to have boys kiss other boys, so I guess he’ll be really sad now because he can’t try to kiss him no more.

Don’t worry Evil Salmon, I got a new Girlfriend I met at the center, her names Natalie. Maybe you can meet another boy you want to kiss.

Me and Natalie don’t kiss or nothing. But I showed her all my comics and she said she liked the way I draw comics.

Evil Salmon here, ow that’s why you’re so confused, because of your daddy! And congratulations with your ’’girlfriend’’ I hope you stay happy as a confused virgin!Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!