Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

DrunkenLynx

Level 11 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Camwhores are definitely overpowered now, I think. Before the rebalancing I’d die or at least find myself in dire straits sometimes… now I can’t see this happening with some L’ORLY lipsticks and XR’s. I pwned the RPG forum without even breaking a sweat (maybe I’m supposed to at 7th? I one-hit-kill threads with bad poetry and report to authorities… and pump me up keeps me always over 50% ego, I didn’t use a single healing item in 3 forums today).

Or maybe I just built myself a powercamwhore… unlikely since I don’t give a **** about min-maxing. Also, my equip is pretty ****… it’s basically starting stuff (leather cat mask, princess shoes, obsolete computer), now that I upgraded to the +5 offense boots I’m going to tear **** up.

Tomorrow I’ll be attempting the nuclear forum, we’ll see who’s the man. Err, camgirl.

DrunkenLynx edited this message on 11/29/2007 3:15PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!