Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Kerridwen_Ka-
li

Level 29 Emo Kid

I HEART CANADIANS!

i know that milo loves me, but tonight i was feeling so lost and alone in the universe. my friends, annabeth and india, were over and we were drinking sheriff’s ipa (trent’s favorite drink). i told them how everyone, especially dr. rose, had told me that trent was bad for me and i should move on. then india said, “but k-dude” — that’s what she calls me — “k-dude, how is trent going to stay sober now that you’ve forsworn him?’

and i thought, ‘omg, she’s right.’

trent spent so many years in that dark place of addiction, and only managed to dig himself out because of his love for me, and mine for him. now that he’s sober, i just dump him?

so i tore up milo’s pictures and i even threw away the little hayden panettiere voodoo doll that i’d made. india drove me to the greyhound station, and right now i’m on a bus to cali. i’m due to arrive on friday.

more later.

help me

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!