Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

Pickled male reproductive organbum Posted:

because they were the ones not based on an existing thing. IHOP, clbummates, AA, fox news… these forums are derived from something else. just change the name and put a twist on it and viola!

they forums i listed aren’t necessarily inherently good or funny. but then, neither is most episode 1 forums, sans the content within. jojos doesn’t inspire lulz in name alone, neither does denture chat or headbangers, or woe… etc.

but they provide a good shell concept in which to create something funny.

I can’t imagine how to make ethiopian princes, or dial up, funny, but i can picture ways to make Xtreme, Rage, Sideshow, and paramilitary funny

Ah. Personally, I prefer when it’s derived from something. It’s just simpler. I admire the more complex ideas, but there’s no reason in my mind why simplicity is wrong.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!