Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Invariel

Avatar: 14446 Thu Oct 23 18:38:00 -0400 2008

[Brainfreeze]

Level 36 Camwhore

I Wrote a Script and You Liked It

scullyangel Posted:

Invariel – entire post is very accurate and should seriously be considered. Can I credit you and post your card analysis on the ForumWarz Guide klan forum? I think it would be a great addition to our Domination guides. Log in to see images!

Sure, go ahead. I can’t exactly stop you.

fatquack Posted:

Although there are some good suggestions here, most proposals do not change the fact that if you can’t be around for the last 5 minutes you can forget domination.

This is, unfortunately, true. I’m not sure of a way that this could be made fair for everyone across the globe.

scullyangel Posted:

I’ve thought a lot about card limits / play limits. I used to be in favor of them, but a limit will actually reduce strategy and really put ‘target players’ at a disadvantage.

What if the number of cards you could have in your hand at any time was inversely linearly proportional to the number of medals you have in this season? The lower medal brackets start out with a larger hand size, and as you earn more medals during the season, you can hold fewer, to an established minimum, be that anywhere between three and seven or any other arbitrary number that the Zombies decide upon. This would increase the amount of strategy with regard to playing cards, while removing the TMI spam that generally happens at the end of a round forcing the playerbase to develop new strategies instead of reusing the same one every round.

Invariel edited this message on 05/31/2008 2:32PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!