Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Lady Banhamm-
er

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Gunther, you’re the one my mama loves but daddy wont

BirdofPrey Posted:

the way it is now you basically have to be around at one very specific time of the week to have any real chance of winning. If that isn’t broken, I don’t know what is.

Pickled male reproductive organbum Posted:

maybe get rid of bumhole cards. then that wouldn’t be the case.

Oh honey, that’s not the only problem. When I was playing during the last week, and I still happened to be active in the last few minutes, I was going for min scoops, and had 2 or 3 in each. Only one other person was in competition for min scoops. Then I saw I needed to get another card to hopefully fill out my final slot, so I pwned another forum, and then you suddenly had 11 in each, while two others had 8. So it wasn’t bumhole, it was modest improvement or the like which gave you that. And if you didn’t have them played in the last minute, my strategy would’ve been different. So don’t go blaming everything on bumhole cards, sweetie.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!