Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Every now and then, I get a spam in my mailbox that makes you glad for all the places I logged into with my real email address. I always enjoy winning the super-secret European lottery, but this time was special. The email — written in about 7 different colours and 6 different font sizes, some underlined, some bold, and all in italice — contained this particularly juicy sentence:

YOU ARE NOW BEING ADVISED TO CALL THE TELEPHONE NUMBER BELOW TO TRACK YOUR PAYMENT ON LINE WORLD BANK TELEPHONE BANKING SYSTEM THE WORLD BANK BANKERS BANK FUND CONFIRMATION UNIT IN SWITZERLAND THE WORLD BANK FUND CONFIRMATION UNIT

Yes, that’s right. My millions are being held in a secret account in the “World Bank Banker’s Bank.” Yummy!

What are some of your favourite yummy spam lines?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!