Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Lucinda Sher-
wood

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Hacker

Jack Chick's Biggest Fan

Dear Janie,

I would love to help you out — I adore doggies so much — but I’m afraid he would scare my little woman's genitalskins. Are you going on a college orientation so soon in the year? Don’t get me wrong, I’m very pleased you’re pursuing your education and leaving behind those unhealthy fantasies of yours. I was just unaware that orientations began so early in the year.

Are you perchance studying overseas? My, that would be lovely. England is so delightful in the spring and summer. Mind you, stay away from France, because I understand it is horribly overrun with Moslems. You would probably be raped five minutes within setting foot off the plane. And please don’t go to Italy. Italians are such dirty, common people. Germany is quite nice, I hear.

With all Christian love,

Mrs. Lucinda Sherwood

May the Lord bless you and keep you.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!