Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Lucinda Sher-
wood

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Hacker

Jack Chick's Biggest Fan

Dear Mr. Monkey,

Yes, I did hire a fine upstanding member of society to take care of my lawn and garden for me, but that was just last week. Last summer, oh heavens, it was simply dreadful. In a drought, the only things that will grow are weeds, and we had a bad one last year. The water department said we couldn’t use our sprinklers or our hoses because of some silly water shortage, when I know well and good that they’ve got thousands of gallons of water stored up in their hidden silos. So I just put my sprinklers out after dark, right before I went to bed. I felt a little bad in my conscience about it, but it’s not a sin to disobey a utility, so I didn’t feel it worth confessing.

Of course, this year we’ve had lots of rain, so it won’t be an issue as much as all the darn bugs!

And while I’m on the subject of nuisances, couldn’t you please remove that horrible drawing from all of your posts?

With all Christian love,

Mrs. Lucinda Sherwood

May the Lord bless you and keep you.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!