Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

Lucinda Sherwood Posted:

Dear Miss Escher,

Instead of playing “giatr hero,” whatever that is, I suggest that you do something to improve your spelling, grammar and vocabulary. I cannot understand why a young, white American woman should have such atrocious language skills. From your photograph, you do not appear to be poor, and your father is certainly respectably dressed. Has neither he nor your mother taken any interest in your education? How have you managed to progress through the public education system to high school when you can barely read or write?

Please advise me what school you attend, and its location, so I can inform your local Board of Education of this gross and shameful error.

With all Christian love,

Mrs. Lucinda Sherwood

um, actly taht’s my favrit teechr Mr. Riley. he teechs maths an stuf 4 teh scool.

an i don tihnk im gonna tell u wat schol i go 2 cuz i get enuf wierd stakler stuf alredy, u no?

here 2 maek u happy, an 2 be maed happy by u! Log in to see images!
xoxoxLog in to see images!
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!