Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

I feel like kind of a male reproductive organ for submitting so close to the deadline. I mean I’m still doing it, but I want you to know I care Log in to see images! All pictures taken by me and released to the public domain. The old art projects are mine, too. ...I was a weird kid. The shredded money is real: You can get it as a souvenir in Washington DC where they shred the money too old to use anymore.

Innocent Children’s Pen

This is a fur covered pen with a cute stuffed animal on top. It’s not suggestive in any way at all.

Discount Furry Mask

Want to yiff in hell, but don’t want to sell your soul to the Devil in exchange for a decent suit? This discount mask will get you on the road to anonymous sex with sweaty men in suits faster than you can say “pawing off”.

Outsider Art

Outsider art is a term describing art often made by insane people. This little gem smuggled out of the asylum won’t be worth much until the artist dies, but crazy people off themselves all the time!

Shredded Money

This money isn’t worth much anymore… On the upside, now you have an excuse to light a cigar with dollar bills.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!