Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Avatar: Heat Seeking Moisture Missile's Avatar

Level 10 Troll

AKA Throbbing Thrill Hammer, Rod of God, and male reproductive organ

Tesfan Posted:

bumFACE’ABO TITTIES WIGGER TITTIES bum JESUS REESE’S!!! FROG **** DOUCHING CLIT POOPOO GREASER TUBA GOD DAMN bumHOLE DAMN **** bum JACKbum WANKER ****SLINGING TAFFY SPANK THE MONKEY ****ING BALLS HELL **** OFF NATALIE O’HALLORAN **** bumHAT ANAL WIGGER JESUS REESE’S!!! **** OFF DILDO fine upstanding member of society DAMMIT DOUCHEBAG DELICIOUS CAKE ****TARD ROSIE O’DONNELL bumWIPE **** male reproductive organHEAD REDSKIN PEDOPHILIA ARSE bumWIPE BANGKOK CHOAD TITTIES YOU WANKER **** CROTCH bum ****SLINGING bumCRACK JESUS ****ING CHRIST ****ING ****HEAD SPUNK SON OF A **** bum KAFFIR JESUS REESE’S!!! HELL FIRECROTCH fine upstanding member of society FAT, STINKING BELGIAN BASTARD SPUNK **** DONKEY male reproductive organ **** ****ER **** SAND fine upstanding member of society AY-AY-AY ****WIT IT SUCKS MONKEY**** **** ****ITY **** **** **** DAMN IT **** GOD DAMN CROTCH **** **** SAND fine upstanding member of society BASTARD SPANK THE MONKEY woman's genitals fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals TRANNY CONDOMS BASTARD NAZI BONER SEX MONKEY’S UNCLE CUNNILINGUS GRAPE male reproductive organ GOD DAMMIT ********ER ****HEAD bum****ER O CANADA YOU WANKER BASTARD DIP**** woman's genitals JIZZ P’KANG LIKE FATHER LIKE SON JESUS H. CHRIST ON A POPSICLE STICK JACKbum male reproductive organWAD **** LIKE FATHER LIKE SON **** OFF MY bum enjoy **** ****HEAD YOU WANKER bum****ER ****ING NEGRO **** HOT GRITS bumSECKS ON WHEELS! fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals fine upstanding member of society ****HEAD POWER**** DAMN **** ARTIST WANKER mammary glands **** BLISTERING BARNICLES GOD DAMN great times RAT’S bum HELL ****HEAD ****HEAD ****ING DIP**** mammary glands GANGBANG CRAP ****FACE DONKEY male reproductive organ MARY WHITEHOUSE GOATSE ****ING CRACKER fine upstanding member of society SCROTUM woman's genitalsRAG ALF FELLATIO woman's genitals BASTARD ****ING TAMARA HARRINGTON woman's genitals SUGARmammary glands ************ GOD DAMMIT YOU WANKER ****TARD fine upstanding member of society INBRED CHRISTHUMPER **** BALLS SPANK THE MONKEY **** A DUCK ****ING A DAMMIT TACO woman's genitalsYMINTS GOD DAMN woman's genitals bum MALL SANTA bum **** ****TARD TRANNY DIP**** NAZI ARSE fine upstanding member of society ****HEAD RAT’S male reproductive organ ****HEAD COLGATE CLIT JOHNNY JESUS ****ING CHRIST enjoy DIP**** RAT’S male reproductive organ BUG**** bum BRITNEY ****HEAD BEAVER POO POO BLOWJOB **** **** A DUCK fine upstanding member of society BUGGER BIGNOSE PIECE OF **** woman's genitals **** OFF fine upstanding member of society MOTHER****ING SNAKES ON A MOTHER****ING PLANE ****FACE MOTHER****ING SNAKES ON A MOTHER****ING PLANE PIECE OF **** CHENEY PEEPEE STEVE BALLMER CAPTAIN CRUNCH great times ARSE male reproductive organ great times **** YOU.

*cough* Log in to see images!

I was fine with everything you said until you mentioned Steve Balmer. Then I was like WTF?!? STEVE MOTHER****ING BALMER? GOD DAMN IT HOW DARE YOU INVOKE HIS NAME YOU male reproductive organ EATING SPHINCTER BOY?

Then I read captain crunch and I cooled down again.

Heat Seeking Moisture Missile edited this message on 05/25/2008 12:54AM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!