Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

deMonSPaWN

Avatar: 43152 2010-02-03 13:32:04 -0500

Level 22 Permanoob

“Moron”

fenk the evil midnight stabber Posted:

Weren’t you the one who quoted Anansi as saying “Hurr”?

Please tell me you didn’t think that was actually good trolling.

That was perhpas the most gay trolling I have ever read here, and you know it was too.

If I could trust guys (who you all seem to respect) such as Bird of Prey and Nanafabulous personjesus to be honest, I would ask them for a ruling on the use of psychobabble as a form of trolling.

In fact I think I will.

BOP and Nana, I realize that this whole entire thread is such horse****, and so full of gay, that you probably cannot stomach reading enough of it, to get through it, to give a ruling on htis ****.

But if you would be so kind as to hold your noses and read this crap, and give a ruling, I will abide by it, and shut up about it if you HONESTLY tell me I was wrong.

If you two, honestly tell me that Anansi’s posts were cool I will tip my hat to him, and never say another word about it, this I vow.

fenk the evil midnight stabber Posted:

pro tip, quit being so ****ing wordy. Your posts are getting too long winded to read.

S . A . T . O . R

A . R . E . P . O

T . E . N . E . T

O . P . E . R . A

R . O . T . A . S

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!