Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Kerridwen_Ka-
li

Level 29 Emo Kid

I HEART CANADIANS!

Kerri’s parents admitted her to the psychiatric hospital last night, and she asked me to let everyone here know she was all right.

Honestly, she’s not all right. She’s been going around for the past week telling everyone she’s Trent Reznor. She shaved her head, started wearing muscle shirts. God, it was horrible.

Kerri’s a really sweet girl — I’ve known her since high school. We were in Creative Writing together for two years straight. I’m Aleks, by the way. She’s always been kind of high-strung, but I think going away to college kind of unhinged her.

Anyway, I’m here in her room posting this. Her desk is covered in candle wax from the shrine she set up to Reznor on the bookshelf above. I tore down the picture of that male reproductive organweed as soon as Kerri’s parents let me in the room.

So the doctors say Kerri will be in there for at least a week until they get her meds adjusted. When she comes out, I’d really appreciate it if none of you mentioned this episode. I’ve contacted the forum administrators and asked them to take down all her posts about Reznor.

Maybe finally, Kerri can put this obsession behind her and realize she has friends in the real world who love her and care for her. Friends like me.

I mean, not that I love her or anything. I do, but — crap.

Okay, that’s all.

help me

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!