Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Czarnian bum-
bumin

Avatar: 43648 Fri Dec 05 19:45:05 -0500 2008

[Bigguyinblack Fan -
Club
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

"He who devours your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it."

fenk the evil midnight stabber Posted:

So you WERE being a stupid grammar Nazi!

Grammar Fascism is a completely separate issue. You said that your title had been changed three times. Echuu told you you were incorrect. And you were incorrect.

Now, if you’d simply said that was had spent BP three times today on you to mess with you, that’s perfectly accurate. In fact, typing it correctly in the first place would have been so much easier.

fenk the evil midnight stabber Posted:

You do know that it is much easier to simply say “He changed my title three seperate times”, than He changed my avatar twice and changed my title once or what the **** ever.

Just because it’s easier doesn’t make it correct. In other words, you chose laziness over accuracy, and then chose ignorant indignation instead of admitting you made an error.

If you can’t bother to read and understand what you post, then don’t get ****y and whiny when someone points out your error. Be a man and admit you ****ed up, and move on. Your rant against Echuu is far more whingy & pathetic than his anal-retentive accuracy complaint against you.

After I’m done with wilD-****22, I may extend you your own personal contest.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!