Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Genesis

[Brainfreeze]

Level 10 Camwhore

please dominate me <3 <3 <3

Goth_Jesus Posted:

How is this not the case with Vanilla? Well, besides that it requires multiple player’s time (except they also all benefit.)

Genesis Posted:

You seem to be forgetting Antifreeze was capped because of the potential infinite number of scoops a person could get through gambling. The only soft restriction placed on it was the amount of time the person would be willing to spend gambling.

In comparison Vanilla has a pretty hard restriction in that scoops earned is still limited to the klan raid’s visits remaining, not to mention the other restricting factors of even trying to get players from around the world on at the same time to pull off the raid.

When you’re out of visits, you’re out of visits, and no more Vanilla. Although I guess you could argue if a klan is so large that it has a ridiculous number of visits for raids, then it could earn a ridiculous number of Vanillas. But I haven’t seen that happen since the Vanilla nerf.

The biggest raid I’ve been involved in brought in 125 scoops (after the nerf) with about 22 individual players (not counting alts). (And on average, a raid would bring in about 75 scoops with 14 people twice a week, for Knights of LOL that is). I think that’s a reasonable and fair amount of scoops for a raid to earn if it involves that many people. I guess I should’ve explained further when I mentioned “coordination amongst a group of people” earlier, but yes coordinating the raid itself isn’t too difficult… it’s trying to get that many people on at once for a raid that makes raids fairly uncommon and Vanillas hard to earn because of VISIT LIMITS.

If there were a klan out there with hundreds of members that ran raids daily to rake in hundreds if not over a thousand scoops a week, then I would change my views on this matter. But getting a raid started has been quite ****ty recently due to school finals and exams. So at the moment, I’m going to have to vote NOTHX on Vanilla caps.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!