Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Hecate

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I am interested in this klan and would like to pursue more knowledge on said subject. If MST were still around, I’d just get him to write me a script that automatically kicked all votes to my submissions.

“The black Dooms gnashing their white teeth, grim-eyed, fierce, bloody, terrifying fought over the men who were dying for they were all longing to drink dark blood. As soon as they caught a man who had fallen or one newly wounded, one of them clasped her great claws around him and his soul went down to Hades, to chilly Tartarus. And when they had satisfied their hearts with human blood, they would throw that one behind them and rush back again into the battle and the tumult.”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!