Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Westside Wiz-
ard

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Genesis Posted:

Well how dedicated is this single player in wanting medals? If it gets to the point that participating in raids is the only way to earn a ton of scoops and win medals, then maybe the player should just suck it up and join a damn raiding klan.

But like I said earlier, you don’t need a ton of scoops/cards from raids to win a medal. It’s how and when you play your cards. The cards a player can get on his or her own in a week is plenty to win at least one medal. If not, then maybe the player just sucks at this game. l2pkthx

I have 9 shinies and have earned a total of two vanilla scoops from clan raids. It is possible if you play smart (and have a bit of luck, I guess) to earn medals without raiding for vanilla.

Now I’m in a raid klan though I will earn me some vanilla. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!