Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dead Can Dan-
cer

Level 14 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

I am a great fan of Pope Robert Anton Wilson (RIP) and all his fiction and non-fiction work, but I usually hate to admit it because people treat it as too much of a joke, like it is on the same level as an internet meme. Of course the same thing has been true of the Church of the SubGenius for a long time as well. The philosophical points made by both tend to get ignored in favor of the “funny” or “rebellious” aspects.

If it is still in the Hour of Slack archives, look for the show where Stang and RAW just talked for the whole hour, I believe it was originally broadcast in the late 80s or early 90s.

And also, I prefer the Historical Illuminatus! books to the original Illuminatus! trilogy. The Widow’s Son is probably the best thing RAW ever wrote.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!