Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

lfish24601

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 31 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

What I’ve just seen is both shocking and disgraceful.

As many of you may know, for the past week I’ve been posting images of my work here in the forums, due to difficulties at another site. I did so in good faith, but I never imagined that I would be so taken advantage of!!!

You may have noticed the new logo on your postings that represents the number of E-peens you have collected. THIS ICON IS A RIP-OFF OF MY HARD WORK!!!!!!Log in to see images!

Is not a directly stolen image, but it was obviously primarily inspired by my artwork! Look here if you don’t believe me!

The similarities are undeniable.

What really hurts is that, they had no need to do this. I would have given them permission to adapt my work, or even have created the image myself. I would only have asked for modest payment (about $1000) my name printed underneath the logo, and credit on the contact page. CZ didn’t even bother to make an offer!!!!!

I’m currently reviewing my legal options, but it looks bleak. This isn’t the kind of ‘big money’ corporate payday most of the fat-cat lawyers want to make; they could care less about HONESTY and ARTISTIC INTEGRITY.

SOME OF US JUST HAVE TO SUFFER THE INJUSTICES OF THE WORLD.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!