Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Lucinda Sher-
wood

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Hacker

Jack Chick's Biggest Fan

MC Banhammer Posted:

I want to learn to be a troll. I picked Troll originally because it seemed most fun, but clearly, if you’ve read my attempts on these forums, I don’t know how. I would like some lessons.

I know trolling doesn’t simply involving calling people “fabulous persons” or “fine upstanding member of societys”; those are just accurate descriptions of the poster and so don’t insult them. There’s an art (not emo kid art) to it and I’m hoping to pick up some general tips and possibly apprentice to a master. Could anyone who knows how to troll please teach me?

Dear Mr. Banhammer,

Trolls only exist in fantasy novels. While I support your attempt to increase your literacy, there comes a time when one simply must put the book down and separate fact from fiction.

Furthermore, none of the delightful fantasy tales I read to my children had trolls who used such nasty words as you describe. Come to think of it, they rarely spoke at all, what with all the banging people on the head and hiding the corpses under rocks.

So I suppose if you wanted to pretend that you were a troll, you could do something like that. I hope this helps and even if it doesn’t, remember that Jesus loves you.

With all Christian love,

Mrs. Lucinda Sherwood

May the Lord bless you and keep you.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!