Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Scargrrrl

Level 20 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

enire Posted:

Have you seen L.A. Story?

It’s a dogreat timesentary about this guy who lived in LA and the city god spoke to him through one of those traffic signs with the LED displays. Well, it’s not a dogreat timesentary exactly, but I’m pretty sure it’s based on a true story. Apparently that kind of thing happens a lot in LA.

Also, your parents grounding you is a sign that you should run away and live on the streets. The city is calling you to itself. But first, watch L.A. Story. You might not have access to a DVD player once you’re outside.

I haven’t seen that film yet, but it’s not quite the same as what happened to me, I could hear the parking meter’s voice, it was all clangly like pocket change falling out of a waterfall. I think I shall watch it anyway though.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!