Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

Sorry for the poor image quality, but I figured it was worth a shot. I took all these pictures and am releasing them to the public domain.

TOY UNICORN

Legend says the unicorn was a mythical beast who loved hanging around virgins, making this adorable plush toy the perfect gift for 90% of the internet.

TACKY PORCELAIN MASK

This is a knick knack meant to be hung on the wall. Someone’s grandma is going to be ****ed when she sees it’s missing.

SLIGHTLY USED DELUXE MAKEUP KIT

This kit is pretty complete. It has everything you need in order to smear yourself with pigments as you stare mournfully into the mirror, thinking about how daddy never thought you were pretty enough.

MIDDLE SCHOOL ART PROJECT

This misshapen abomination from the bowels of art clbum is proof that not all children are special.

(I actually made that in middle school >.> )

PET CACTUS

This little plant will brighten up anyone’s day! Because who doesn’t love spiky painful things?

crayoncakes edited this message on 05/25/2008 10:21PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!