Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

nanafabulous personjesus Posted:

WHATS UP NEWfabulous personS

I got myself here a guide on how to not get beat down on these forums.

­

­

­

* If you go into the roleplaying forums expect flames.

If you are unable to tell which forums are the roleplaying forums (hi onli), then we’d be glad to have you.

­

­

­

* The ‘Big’ Klans.

The first, and best klan ever, is Team Shortbus. Team Shortbus is the klan that will probably make fun of when you first join. It actively recruits new and funny members. Though your definition of funny may vary. The only klan TSB likes that isn’t itself is SRSLY.

Then there are what I like to call “The Whore Klans”, these are klans that let any male reproductive organ and Tom past their loosely hinged doors and into their cavernous woman's genitals. If you’re desperate, trying joining one of those.

And lastly, there are the domination klans. The only notable of these is Brainfreeze, which has the highest fabulous person to cool person ratio other than team shortbus, whose ratio is 0:1

Brainfreeze’s is about 30:2 or something like that.

­

­

­

* Don’t take things seriously.

Because then everyone will make fun of you.

­

­

­

* Don’t be overly verbose in a misguided attempt to appear “intelligent”.

If you think that **** makes you smart, then go play KoL.

lol im a fabulous person Log in to see images!

This should be tubmailed to people that reach level 7.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!