Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Natalie Petr-
ov

Avatar: 30861 2010-01-24 16:36:34 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

icwutudidthar Posted:

I’m an Alpha male TSB.

And girls want to **** alpha males. Let it **** you off as much as you want, but you know it’s completely true. That girl you like who is kinda cute in a weird way, but is totally sweet and you have the biggest crush on? The one who keeps going back to guys who treat her wrong for reasons you don’t understand? The one who calls you up at 1 am to cry about how her boyfriend hasn’t called her in 3 days, and no matter how long you listen to her, she’ll never think of you as anything other than asexual? The one who will curl up next to you on the couch, hug you close, kiss you on the cheek, and never let you ****ing touch her beyond that?

Yeah, I’m ****ing her.

The hot girl who won’t even look at you when you nod at them and smile? The one who laughs when you trip in the hallway and drop your stuff? The one who comes up and coyly asks for your help with her homework, and then pretends you don’t exist once you finish?

Yeah, I’m ****ing her too, even harder.

The geeky girl you think might be enough like you that you have a chance with her? She plays Warcraft on your server, and watches anime, and reads comics? She’s so incredible and you just love her so much but you still haven’t worked up the courage to tell her how you feel about her?

Guess who just sucked me off and told me they’ll always love me?

And what’s more? I laugh at guys like you. When you cry about how much girls treat you bad, and wonder why they can’t just see that you’re a nice guy who would always treat them right? I nod and tell you to hang in there, you’ll find someone right for you someday, don’t give up hope man. But inside? I’m laughing my bum off at you you pathetic ****. Every girl you set your sights on, who isn’t a disgusting pig-monster, I’m going to **** 6 ways from Sunday before you even tell her you think she’s cute. I won’t bother trying when you finally settle for that 350 pound girl who works at hardees, you can have that. Anything else I’m going to great times on her face before you get those lips near it.

And the biggest reason I laugh? It’s not me doing all this. It’s the girls. When you cry about how lonely you are? Or talk about how you just want to curl up and disappear, and all that Emo bull****? You’re triggering her “Don’t ****” instinct something fierce. You’re a miserable weak coward, why would she want your genes? Feel free to buy her a new computer and help her decorate her apartment, you’re great for that. But her baby-maker is barking orders at her, telling her to wrap her legs around me and hold on for as long as she can. She needs it, on a primal level you’ll never get to see first hand, even if you do get a chance to **** her. Sooner or later one of them will lay back and spread their legs, but you won’t see any hunger in their eyes. They won’t beg you to love them forever and make them yours. You won’t know what it’s like to see her animal side needing you as much as she needs to eat and breath.

And she’s cheating on you, I promise that. When she sits around quiet and uncomfortable, acting irritable and irrational towards you, wanting you to just back away and leave her alone, it’s not her period. It’s because I haven’t called her for a day or two and her instincts are telling her to go find me. The primitive section of her brain doesn’t want to risk smelling like another man when she gives herself to me, she wants me to know she’s completely mine. We do things together she tells you she never would. Her pooper? Mine. I want to give her a facial? of course. I want her to suck the great times out of my male reproductive organ, even though I just finished pumping away at her bum? she’s never going to tell me no. She doesn’t WANT to tell me no. She wants me to know she’ll do anything it takes to keep me. She’ll rim my bum while she’s down there sucking me off if it means pleasing me. She’ll drink my great times from a shotglbum. She’ll wear a bumplug when we go out to dinner. She’ll sleep handcuffed to my headboard. Anything.

And then she’ll go home to you and tell you she’s not in the mood today.

I’d say you should become an hero, but you being around makes her want a real man all the more, so keep fabulous personging it up Emo ****es, I’ll keep that woman's genitals warm while you’re crying in the corner.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/30463

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!