Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Lucinda Sher-
wood

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Hacker

Jack Chick's Biggest Fan

mary misanthrope Posted:

We drank a lot, and they dropped the boy and I at my apartment. We made out for a while, eventually I was topless, but I still had my skirt and underwear on.

Dear Miss Misanthrope (though I don’t believe for a second that’s your real name):

I disagree with your mother that inviting this young man home with you constituted “asking for it.” However you invited him to your home, alone, not to have dinner or a nice discussion about Jesus. Instead you “made out” with him, and even took your top off. Well, what did you expect to happen? Unless this young man happened to be a gynecologist who made house calls, what else could he presume from the sight of your naked dirty pillows but that you were inviting him to have intercourse?

You should consider yourself lucky that you didn’t find yourself in the family way six weeks later.

Quite frankly, I am revolted by not only your behavior, but by your flaunting of it in this public manner. You have much to learn about self-respect, and clearly your parents must share in some of the blame.

Men are disgusting animals who use women for their coarse enjoyment. It is a burden that we must bear because of Eve’s fall, a fall that brought down ruin upon our unhappy sex.

I sincerely urge you to consider taking the cloth. A life devoted to Jesus will give you the peace you seek and so desperately need.

With all Christian love,

Mrs. Lucinda Sherwood

May the Lord bless you and keep you.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!