Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

FAIL Posted:

I think that re-res having items kind of defeats the purpose of the clbum…

maybe it’s just me though

I defer to your judgement on the matter. You are a 10th Level Re Re and I am a mere 10th Level Troll. Don’t take my suggestions too seriously; I think it the height of arrogance to suggest to an author what he should write about. Not that I’ve ever been bashful about being arrogant.

When I was writing the suggestion about re res making bongs out of any junk object, it caused me to wonder about the nature of re res. Real online tards. Surely a large number of them are stoned. That they are all literally mentally very special is statistically impossible, of course. But their exhibited mental deficiency seems unnatural, an order of magnitude greater than the stupid people one meets out in the world.

I’d still really like cigars as an item for trolls, though. I consider cigars to be a better (and more trollish) drug than cocaine. That is, if I humble player might be so bold as to suggest it. Log in to see images! Marcos El Malo edited this message on 05/03/2008 5:02AM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!