Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Just_Cy

[Wrecking Queens]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Marcos El Malo Posted:

If you haven’t yet posted to this thread, you’re probably not reading this. However, on the off chance that you haven’t, PLEASE post and help us get to the bottom of the great mystery.

I would post, but I’m not going to increase Tom’s flamebate score! Why not, you may ask. Well, I’ll tell you why not:

Tom used to be my friend. Yes you heard me, he was My friend. Sure, I knew about his other friends. I knew he wasn’t a one friend kind of a guy, but I accepted that. And everything was fine until… Log in to see images!

...sorry, it’s just so hard to re-live that moment, but I’ll try to gather myself Log in to see images!

...around the time the Most Popular leaderboard rules changed, Tom dumped me. He dumped me hard!!! He didn’t even leave a note, he didn’t tell me a reason, no nothing. His name just disappeared from my friends list… I mean I know they were hard times for him too, but still… Why hasn’t he even called me afterwards?

He has just left me here wondering what I had done wrong? Wasn’t I good enough for him? I don’t know. Anyways, after that episode I fell into despair. I almost became an emo. I mean, do you know how it feels like to suddenly loose a friend like Tom? Well I do!

Did he do the same to someone else I don’t know. But if he did, that kind of behavior might be part of the reason he wasn’t invited to that something…

And that’s the reason why I won’t increase his flamebate score, never ever…. whoops. I just did that, didn’t I?

Just_Cy edited this message on 05/02/2008 4:46PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!