Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Sir Tasnica

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I personally think Summergirl simply uses the same ideal strategy that we all use, which apparently has a small margin of profit. I decided to give GambleBot another go today nonstop for about an hour, and ended up with F2000 more than I started with (my high was up F5000 and my low was down F12000), and that was after a furious battle with the bot using what was as far as I know the ideal strategy.

I’d say that the reason she makes so much per day is that she has an obscene amount of time on her hands, which exponentially magnifies the small margin of profit. While this kind of sucks for anyone else who wants to top the Fleez Leaderboard, I’m sure some of us will work our way up there eventually the old fashioned way.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!