Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Rasta-Theclo-
wn

Level 31 Emo Kid

I waste brownie points on anything that moves

Meh. To me it makes sense the strongest clbum is rebalanced first.

If by rebalanced, of course, you mean nerfed. At least a little…

Or not powered up too much, so the other clbumes can easily be pumped up to match it.

Personally, I’m looking forward to the troll update. My main account is an emo kid, but as hard as trolls are to play as, they have the most awesomely hilarious abilities.

Totally in favor of trolls getting a way to heal. Something more impressive than that pathetic self-mutilate us emo kids get. Maybe further fap moves, representing an increase in their perversion. “Rule 34” fits nicely with your mad libs engine…

”@cartoon_character::scap and @anime_characters? @interjection_happy::scap!”

Speaking of emo kids, is the clbumic “threaten suicide” option of RL emo kids coming up in episode 2, or are you saving that WMD for later?

EDIT: But I’m not complaining about this kind gift of lesbians the team has given to us.

Rasta-Theclown edited this message on 04/30/2008 8:02PM

0/10

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!